Sunday, January 13, 2013

14/365 Paintings Challenge

I think this one might be political. I wasn't sure what I was painting...I guess it was on my heart. It is simple (husband's words) and not as fussy (son's thoughts) so I suspect it might not be so popular, but this one speaks to me at a deep level. Can you guess what it might be about? It might mean something different to you, or nothing at all. And that is all okay. I think it might actually be a few things to me, when I think about it.

Yesterday on FB I had the most amazing reaction to that day's painting. I could not keep the smile off my face. It certainly helps spur me on. Seems others like colour too. Certainly we all like 'place'.

I came across a 365 Journal the other day. I was tempted to get it (even though it is not essential and not secondhand) but I was put off by the physical reminder of how far I have to go.

A friend who is working on a large gardening project is doing a bit every day. I posted on her page these words - inch by inch is cinch. We shall see.

Asta x

No comments:

Post a Comment