Monday, October 21, 2013

The polar bear series and looking on the bright side.

From my 365 paintings challenge, and recent book 'Buoyancy'.

Hi everyone,

I try to look on the bright side of things. Seems I am doing okay in that area. I am stuck in bed with a nasty flu like cold. I just proudly told the kids that I have a temperature, to which they replied - So you are proud of that? Maybe. It is my first for the year, and after countless daily hot flushes, and night sweats, it is actually nice to be able to have a regular temperature. It reminds me of when I had my first regular headache. It's a family legend. I was so proud of it, after suffering from debilitating migraines from the age of nine.
So while I am in bed I am reading, playing with really simple paintings for my challenge, and researching... oh and I made a little book that is available at Blurb.com. My book is called 'Buoyancy' and features my polar bear series (some followers at my fb paintings page gave me a kind push.) And I am loving prolonged cuddles with my cat and one of my greyhounds. Maybe I won't feel like this tomorrow, maybe I will. I hope I do.

Peace be with you my friends,

Asta x

No comments:

Post a Comment